We have a close relationship with:
- Stephens House and Gardens (where we hold many of our meetings)
- The Stephens Collection (which we established and help maintain)
We are members of:
Spike Milligan was one of the Society’s founders, and his statue can be found in the gardens of Stephens House.
Tally Ho! A Place to Meet was an exhibition organized to mark the tenth annivesary of artsdepot, located at Tally Ho Corner.
You can find out about green spaces in Finchley and Friern Barnet here.
You can find photographs and advertisements from shops and businesses in Finchley here.
You can find local clubs and societies here.
You can find links to other sites connected with our activities below:
- Environment and Transport
- Planning and Architecture
- Local History
- Local Archives and Museums
- Civic Societies, Trusts and Residents Associations
- Photographs of Finchley
- Movies of Finchley
- Songs about Finchley
- Local Directories