Tony Roberts, an East Finchley resident and Finchley Society member, has devised and documented thirteen walks in and around Finchley.
The walks include:
- East Finchley, Hampstead and Highgate Circular Walks
- Muswell Hill and Ally Pally
- Dollis Valley Walks – Hendon Circular, Moat Mount to HH, Darland, etc.
- Finchley Green Spaces
- East Finchley to London Bridge or Moorgate
- Muswell Hill and Fortis Green
- Shady woods walk for hot sunny days
- East Finchley ‘Walks’
- Byways to Hampstead (or on to Hyde Park)
- Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Two East Finchley Cemeteries
- Lockdown walks from East Finchley
- Finchley Landmarks Past and Present
Each walk includes a route map and a detailed Walk Notes. You can download Tony’s walks here.
When not busy walking (and documenting his walks) Tony has served as Custodian of our Archives, our Membership Secretary, and our webmaster.