Our September-October Newsletter is filled with stories and information, including:
- Questions about the future of the Great North Leisure Park, which may be redeveloped for housing
- A new era for Market Place Playground in East Finchley
- Barnet Council’s new tree portal, which allows online access to information about all the trees on public land in Barnet
- Our new partnership with the Finchley Society and Friern Barnet & District Local History Society, which will allow us to display our digitised images alongside the 11,000 images (many with user comments) already in their photo gallery
- Archives Corner: Turner’s 1793-4 painting of the Munro house on Nether Street, and the background to the painting’s recent sale
If you are a member of the Finchley Society you should receive your newsletter by email or in the post. If you are not a member of the Society, you can join here.